 Marketplace / Shopping / 9838
Re: 4107 (Was On Sale) @ Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:20:55 GMT

I saw 4105 at SuperTarget in Omaha, NE while passing through but not locally in
St Paul, MN. But, local WalMart has 4105 for listed for $7.99 price reduction
(no expiration posted) with original price of $9.99 (even though this is the
first I saw of them)
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Michael J. Simpson writes:
Was out at a nearby Target Thursday where I was looking for the
500pc/$7.99/4105 tub sale, but was out of luck.

I did, however, see the 4107 tubs sitting there on the bottom shelf. It took
be a minute or two to recognize that these were new. :)

(snippage)

Hope others have as much luck as I did. :)

Michael -

Thanks for posting about this news.  I'm down here in Richmond and during
the sale week my local Target did not have either 4105 or 4107.  On the
shelves, they had put the $7.99 Sale Tag under the 4116 tubs.  I didn't even
bother to scan them to see if they actually were coming up at the cheaper
price.  I figured some "associate" probably just stuck the sale prices under
the tub that looked most similar to 4105.

Guess I'll have to head out and see if the situation has changed. Even if
they're not on sale I'll probably grab one (or 2 or 3 or however many they
have...)

G.