 Marketplace / Shopping / 9326
Re: TRU Midnight Madness. Is it worth it???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 04:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeremy Scott writes:
Hi,

I'm considering going to the TRU Midnight Madness on the 23rd but is it
worthwhile?  Are there any discounts or BOGO's? How about special offers
like a free ticket to SW for $100 in purchases? (Dreaming...) Or is the only
good in going because you can get the item(s) 8 hours early?

TIA

Jeremy Scott

The question is would I want to go to a Midnight Madness sale. I think not.
If the sales were great. Like a $80 set for 15 bucks then yes, but just to
be the first person on my block to own these sets. Not such a great thing. I
do however intend to go Wed. before I get home from work. Hey you have to
have your money made so that you can spend it.

Any one have any idea of the prices that we are looking at for the new
starwars sets?