 Marketplace / Shopping / 8887
Re: Silver Bionical Mask
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:25:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Buy it. It is insanely difficult to find, was only released in the US and • is a
limited edition item that's sought after. I haven't seen any since early • October
and know of some folks who would like this item even at retail ($15.00).

Don't buy it. It has not only been released in U.S. but is also widely
available all over Europe (the shelves are full of it in Germany because
it's ridiculously overpriced at $15). Moreover, the silver mask will be also
found in the forthcoming Krana mask packs, that are going to be released in
a few weeks.
Just my 2 Euro cents...

brickhead

Okay, let me re-phrase what I said then and correct one of your points.
Buy it for resale because it wasn't released world-wide and isn't easy to
find any more. It includes a shiny silver mask, a CD, and a Tuhunga that
wasn't available at McDs. The silver mask is different from the one that's
about to be released this spring in the forthcoming Krana packs. The newer
silver mask is a dull silver, much like the silver corrugated tubing
currently available in many sets. Krana packs will also include gold masks
in a similar dull gold color.

-Dave (who's still scouring WalMart for this set for a Canadian friend.)