 Marketplace / Shopping / 8845
8844  |  8846
Subject:
FOTW & Walmart clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:33:55 GMT

Hi all,

Just got back from the Walmart in Knoxville, IA.  They had plenty of
clearanced Lego, most notably JP Studios sets and MTT's (all at about 35%
off).  I was looking for 50+% off stuff, and lo and behold, I find it.  A
3033 for $5!  I asked a good friend who works there if there were any more
in the back.  After 15 minutes or so, he came back out with another one!
That was all the store had; apparently they sat in layaway forever, and
their time had expired.  Needless to say, I'm a happy camper.

-Chris