 Marketplace / Shopping / 8820
Re: Second-hand LEGO shops [was Re: removing a really stuck neck from a head?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:22:24 GMT

G'Day
From lugnet.loc.de.ber

"G'Day

Finally got to visit the store Fantasia, it is not bad, good selection of
common parts, some Technic, lots and lots of old blue and grey rail.  And it
is walking distance from my grandmother's place!
Alot of the bricks are very, very dirty, what do people do with their bricks
?!
Cheers
Oliver

"Horst Lehner" <Horst_Lehner@mausnet.de> wrote in message
Hello Berlin visitors,

Gibt es irgendwelche wirklich guten Lego Geschäfte

You may want to check out

Fantasia
Second Hand Spielwaren
Phone: 030 3248668
  Fax: 030 3249185
Suarezstr. 58
14057 Berlin

They sell used LEGO for DM 6..12 per 100g. Not cheap, but
maybe you can find some of those parts that you have been
urgently looking for ...

Greetings

Horst

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Maggie Cambron writes:
Maggie C. (impressed that there is actually a second-hand LEGO shop
where you are)

Small towns in Germany have these as well. Pretty neat.

I would love to visit one, if just for the novelty value.  Can anyone
name a specific place?  I'll add it to my "List of Places to Visit in
the World" list.

--Bill.

XFUT: lugnet.market.shopping

--