 Marketplace / Shopping / 7493
Re: Tuesday Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:37:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
Hopefully I can reach a few central and west coast people in time.  I went
this morning to Tuesday Morning, and appearantly the Lego stuff will not be
out until Friday.  The section in the ad that Lego was mentioned in was a
Friday arrival section.

Thanks for the info!  At first I was like "Tuesday Morning"? Never heard of it,
probably not one here in the rainy state of Warshington.  Oh well, I'll check
to find the closest.  Lo and Behold!  There are two WA locations!  One to
either side of my work!  WOOO-HOOO!

Sean

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Wertz writes:
I got an ad in the mail today from Tuesday Morning regarding their reopening
sale on the 22nd.  Here is the blip about Lego:

Save $4 to $35 on Lego and Duplo sets:
Our Largest selection ever of rarely discounted sets.  Choose from favorite
themes such as Winnie the Pooh, Castle, Space, Technic, Mindstorm and many,
many more.  Shown is just a sampling of our vast assortment; varies by
store.  For ages 5 to 12.
Retail $7.99 to $69.99
CLOSEOUT
$3.99 to $34.99
Other Lego items avaiable at lower and higher prices.

Pictured are:
Mindstorms DDK
3 Duplo and Baby sets
3401 Shoot 'n Score