 Marketplace / Shopping / 6772
Re: Status of RIS 2.0??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dan Dickerson writes:
What is the status of version 2.0? It has gotten impossible to find older
sets.

The LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 2.0 is planned (read that:
planned) for global release in Q3 2001. As you probably know, a
Japanese-language version is already available in, of course, Japan:

http://www.legomindstorms.com/japan

I do not know for certain but I believe that availability for version 1.5
should increase in the meantime. I think I heard that somewhere but cannot
confirm.

Kiernan Mathews
Producer, LEGO Direct
The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.