 Marketplace / Shopping / 5332
Re: Phone shopping from LEGO Imagination Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:52:54 GMT

Yes, they take orders over the phone, yes they ship, no, their prices aren't any
better than S@H (neither is their selection, really).  The Outlet stores in VA
and GA tend to have larger stock and better prices.

Unfortunately I forgot to check on the chrome Knight sets when I was there last
week :-/

Aaron West wrote:

Question:  Does anybody know if the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando FL
takes orders over the phone?  Do they ship?  Are they any good?  Prices fair?
Looking for Chrome Knights Kingdom is a dead end here in Chattanooga...
Life form being transplanted to California,
Aaron