 Marketplace / Shopping / 4828
  I don't know if anyone shops here or not, but lately I've been finding great deals

At Goodwill. There's one by my house that has a huge toy section, and lately they've been getting in a lot of Lego sets. These sets are in absolutely destroyed boxes, but all parts are in the original bags, so they're store writeoffs or something. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I don't know if anyone shops here or not, but lately I've been finding great deals

(...) one of the goodwills around DC gets a lot of damaged stuff from TARGET. My best find was a Outback Airstrip for $5, the box was covered in an opaque tape of some sort and all i could see was the LEGO logo in the corner... it was a pleasent (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: I don't know if anyone shops here or not, but lately I've been finding great deals

(...) past (...) Congrats! So maybe when we take that badly damaged set up to the manager at KMart and ask for a discount and he says "we're going to return it for credit", what he actually means is that he's going to round up all the baddies and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)