 Marketplace / Shopping / 4338
Re: Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:57:43 GMT

John York wrote:

Just wanted you guys to know that if anyone in Michigan is still looking for
6024's, the Kb Outlet in Birch Run has about 10 or so left. Good luck! :)

Ack.  Birch Run was the *only* place I didn't go, because I presumed it would be
picked over (knowing how Birch Run gets in the summer).  Darnitall!  :(  Maybe
there will be some left in August...not likely.

best

LFB