 Marketplace / Shopping / 3385
Re: Zany Brainy sale this week (5533 - 6089 each $24.99)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:04:05 GMT

Brad Hamilton wrote:

I just called and they said that the sale starts Thursday and goes until the
22nd of April.

I did not ask them about individual items though.  I'll have to check for
the ones you suggest.

...and always, always, ALWAYS ask if they have a "bonus %off" for clearance
items.  I've found some great deals this way--e.g., Rapid River Village for
$25!  It does vary by store, however.

best

Lindsay