 Marketplace / Shopping / 3379
Re: Wal-mart website sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 01:19:37 GMT

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:03:14 GMT, "David Cooper"
<dave@usbdesignlabs.NOSPAM.com> wrote:

Wow! They sold out of Mummy's Tomb pretty quickly. They had the sale posted
for well over a week. 6 hours after I posted the message here, they were all
gone. Which one of you hoarded them? I got my two. They still have the
Speedway Transport and a couple Cyber Stingers at half price.

Well, I had 25 of them in my shopping cart but decided to sleep on it
before buying them.  Then they were gone when I woke up.  Still, I
have over 30 of those to break up right now, so I don't mind missing
out on another 25.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html