 Marketplace / Shopping / 2630
2629  |  2631
Subject:
# 6289 (Red beard runner) from DYA/ LAST MINUTES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 06:34:11 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I placed number 6289 on DYA website for 3-4 hours, this morning again,
because my stock is very limited. So if you are really interested, I asked
to my customers to
buy only 2 sets by customer to satisfy the maximum of legofans.
Now, 6289 is listed: connect you and you'll see it ! Don't miss this great
deal: it's the last time you'll see this number on DYA website !
Good luck,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html