 Marketplace / Shopping / 2029
Re: The Motherlode! (Was: Re: Target second round of reductions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.det
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:36:28 GMT

I'll post the locations (yes, plural) tomorrow evening, because a part of me
is thinking of going back and trying somehow to squeeze some more Sith
Infiltrators into my car.  But after tomorrow morning, when I leave to
return to New Jersey, it'll be moot and therefore open season.

best wishes

Lindsay

Suggestion, de-box them for shipment :)

Or, just go to the post office, and mail them to your new addy :)

James P