 Marketplace / Shopping / 13044
13043  |  13045
Subject:
Grand Opening at BRICK Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:43:40 GMT

BRICK Marketplace want to special announcment....

We have redesign the new website. And also, we offerFREE SHIPPING* on orders of
$99 or more for limited time!

We will provide and service FREE Shipping unlike compare to major store such
Wal-Mart, Target, Toy-R-Us, etc.

We have over 400+ different LEGO Sets with over 4000 stocks include 2010 new
products.  You can spend unlimited.

We are only service and shipping in USA only.  International is not available
for this time.

Please visit our retail online at
http://www.brickmarketplace.com

*FREE Shipping only to 48 continental state.  Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territory
add minimum $10