 Marketplace / Shopping / 13041
13040  |  13042
Subject:
K-Mart (US) 30% off clearance LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:28:47 GMT

one week special, started on Sunday Aug 29th, ends Saturday Sep 4th.

All clearance'd toys (including LEGO) are an additional 30% off (from the
clearance price). No idea if this is regional or nationwide. I observed this in
KM stores in 3 states thus far.

Also, there appears to be a significant quantity of 7592 and (I think) 7590 on
the clearance isles with no clearance stickers. These sets uniformly (in every
store) scan not on file (aisle scanner, register and IRT). Thus far, I've only
had one store willing to do the sensible thing under the circumstances, with all
the remainder sticking their head in the sand (and doing CYA). If you have a
good relationship with the store manager, and you run into this, ask them if
they will do the 'sensible thing'.

Happy shopping !