 Marketplace / Shopping / 12699
12698  |  12700
Subject:
PaB Selection @ Bellevue Square 6/15/07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 03:44:44 GMT

Went to the Bel Sqare LEGO store yesterday.
I filled up 2 of the green tubs that everyone’s talking about.
In the 2 hour timeframe (+/- 20min), I tightly packed them about 2/3 full.
When it waz time to leave, I just scooped (using a small PaB cup) what I can to fill them full
Another hour woulda allowed me to fill them completely with stacked pieces.
W/O further ado, here’s what I bought:

Color names are given where FTX color codes are not available. Closest color is used.

in Dark Green
in Lime

On Sprue of 4
Had to ask to bring the above 3 items out of the stockroom, as thay were not in the wall

in Dark Green
in Dark Green

in Dark Tan
in Dark Orange

in Dark Green

in Aqua

Items I didn’t buy, but were available:
Didn’t check if it had the “potty chair” dimple.

in Medium Blue

in Light Blay

The following are available at PaB Bellevue but not in LUGnet Partsref:
in Light Blay
in Brown
in Blue
and