 Marketplace / Shopping / 12436
12435  |  12437
Subject:
New Sets available at Retail stores but not online yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 16:59:01 GMT

Early Birds,

I happened to stop by the LEGO Outlet in Atlanta and the LEGO Imagination Center
in Orlando on the same day and discovered brand new sets available there that
are not available online or from Shop@Home. These sets include the new Soccer,
City Construction, Knight's Kingdom, and Sponge Bob sets.

Soccer Sets include:
     3569 LEGO Sports - Football Grand Soccer Stadium
     3570 LEGO Sports - Football Street Soccer

Spongebob Squarepants
     3825 Spongebob Squarepants - The Krusty Krab
     3826 Spongebob Squarepants - Spongebob & Plankton's Adventure
     3827 Spongebob Squarepants - Adventures at Bikini Bottom

Knight's Kingdom
     8701 Knights' Kingdom - King Jayko
     8702 Knights' Kingdom - Lord Vladek
     8703 Knights' Kingdom - Sir Kentis *
     8704 Knights' Kingdom - Sir Adric *
     8705 Knights' Kingdom - Dracus *
     8706 Knights' Kingdom - Karzon *
     * cool metal tins
     8821 Knights' Kingdom - Rogue Knight Battleship
     8822 Knights' Kingdom - Gargoyle Bridge
     8823 Knights' Kingdom - Mistlands Tower

City
     7900 City - Bridge Transporter

Your waiting is over. Give them a call and have them send them to you in the
mail.

LEGO® Outlet
Discover Mills
Lawrenceville, GA, USA