 Marketplace / Shopping / 12429
Re: Factory, questions & comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 00:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   You can check the price on a LEGO Factory model without waiting for moderation - see here.

And you are correct, I haven’t been submitting the 10-piece parts packs to the gallery. I figured they weren’t really MOCs and they might not be the sort of thing that TLC wants there, so I just posted the direct links.

Oh okay, that makes sense.

   As for a master list, I’m planning on combining all the parts packs into one list on a LUGNET page. The big list of everything might be a little more difficult.

Well, I could start a list of link of other sets that are posted here, and link your link from my page of links... LOL.

It just would be nice to have one place to find AFOL contributions, since many are things that many of us would add to layouts or mocs, etc.

Janey “Red Brick”