 Marketplace / Shopping / 12423
    LEGO Factory parts list - Minifigs —Marc Nelson Jr.
   I'm glad people are using these. If you've placed an order, please post some pictures. I'm curious about the (URL) box issue>. As always, parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Minifigs Part Color (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory parts list - Minifigs —Timothy Gould
   (...) --SNIP-- Wow! This is a lot of hard work and very much appreciated. Thanks heaps. Tim (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)