 Marketplace / Shopping / 12085
12084  |  12086
Subject:
Lego Canada dealer info??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:25:30 GMT

I strolled into my favorite shop - My Gifted Child at Steeles @ 404 - asking
about the 2005 Lego lineup. The guy there says they haven't got the dealer
catalog yet - while they already have the Thomas and Playmobil catalogs. Makes
him wonder what is going on too, since they deal with Lego Canada directly, so I
am told.

I just want to confirm this with others with a toy store connection, to see if
other small toy stores have this info or not, partly to make sure he is not
brushing me off due to me having returned a set before. ;)

And the actual reason I asked the question in the first place: Will we see 8653
the Technic Enzo in Canada? On that one the store suggests I phone Lego directly
and ask. What do you think?

Cheers
Keith