 Marketplace / Shopping / 11705
  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) That's neat - glad to hear they pulled off a PAB selection there. Do they hold you to the policy of not stacking bricks? (URL) there's a lot of wasted space in the bag... Ed (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) This seems silly to me. PAB is already a steal for the seller, wonder why they're being snarky with the rules. Most people fill it in loose, what's wrong with AFOLs stacking? We're just 5% of the market, remember? ;-) -Tim (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)