 Marketplace / Shopping / 11661
11660  |  11662
Subject:
Surprise finds at Fairview Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 04:06:23 GMT

I found the these at Toys Toys Toys today at Fairview Mall (Don Mills/Sheppard, Toronto):

    10001 Metroliner
772 elements, 11? figures, US$149, 2001
LEGO > Legends
$200

    10026 SE Naboo Starfighter
187 elements, 0 figures, US$40, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Ultimate Collector Series
$70

    10018 Darth Maul
1860 elements, 0 figures, US$150, 2001
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Ultimate Collector Series > Sculpture
something like $170

    65081 R2-D2™ / C-3PO™ Droid Collector Set
581 elements, 0 figures, US$40, 2002
LEGO > TECHNIC > Star Wars
$70

I have never saw any of these in person before except 10018. I also saw Millennium Falcon 2004 in the “trilogy” box, 78800 soccer combo pack, two generations of Gali, and two other Toa Nuvas.

They have two locations in Fairview, one near the Bay, and a new one near the food court, and both have a 40% off sale on now.

I didn’t buy anything because I’m not into trains or Star Wars, I won’t be able to get a good price for them on ebay, and I find that 40% off sale questionable - they jack up the prices for 2004 sets and put them on sale at the S@H prices (??!!) and exclude them all from the 40% sale, plus Lego set sales are final there. So I’ll just pass these on to anyone who is interested.

Enjoy shopping.
Keith