 Marketplace / Shopping / 1066
Re: Busy Bee Castle News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.castle, Scott Arthur writes:
....and if you live in the UK the cost is £55 inc shipping.

I bought one couple months back at the toy shop in the Great Western Outlet
mall in Swindon for £39.

That must be the trade off for living in Swindon.

before anyone gets the wrong idea, I dont live in Swindon. Was just passing
through.....

regards
lawrence