 Marketplace / Shopping / 10598
10597  |  10599
Subject:
Clikit's at WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.clikits, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:43:41 GMT

Two of the new Clikit sets were noted to be in stock at my local Walmart (north
Florida) today.

<set:7510> Trendy Totes Pink (the guide says Hot Pink, but I think the box said
'Pink')
<set:7511> Trendy Totes Tangerine

both were priced at $15 less a few ("we sell for less") WM pennies.

Ray