 Marketplace / Shopping / 10402
    FOTD: 4730 for $20! —Chris Maddison
   Hi all, At my folks' local WalMart (Knoxville, IA) today - they were having a "lunch hour special" in the toy dept. Everything that was clearance marked was half off it's tag price. So I grabbed a cart and rushed over. :-) I managed to snag a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)