 Marketplace / Shopping / 10383

Subject:
Finally my Target hits 75% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:43:09 GMT

It's meant an almost daily trip to Target, but my local on finally dropped
to 75% off.  I stopped at another one yesterday, just to see if they had hit
the magic number, and managed to get an opened Lego Express and several
Freight wagons for 75% off.  I figured I'd check out my local one too, but
the manager informed me it would probably occur this morning.  Sure enough,
and I got the last two Lego Express sets.  I was first in the store, and as
I was putting them in my cart, a woman looked at them and said she had come
for them as well.  Now it's on to a few more Targets to pick through other
left overs! :-)

George

Re: Finally my Target hits 75% off