 Marketplace / Shopping / * (-5)
Re: LEGO® Friends 2012 Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders wrote:

   My first thought upon seeing them was “is Belville coming back ?”

I personally hope so, because my girls still miss Belville.

-- Brian Davis

Re: LEGO® Friends 2012 Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 13:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   BILLUND, Denmark (December 19, 2011) /PRNewswire/

LEGO® GROUP DECLARES NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION FOR 2012: DELIVER MEANINGFUL PLAY EXPERIENCES TO GIRLS WORLDWIDE WITH NEW LEGO® FRIENDS

The new Friends sets are beginning to appear at WalMart US. I saw about 7 or 8 of them on a shelf a few days ago. My first thought upon seeing them was “is Belville coming back ?”

Re: day after Christmas clearances at Wal*Mart (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 02:30:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ray Sanders wrote:
   The following sets were observed on clearance today at Wal*Mart (and generally at 50% off). Note that not all stores will clearance the same sets, and not all stores will have any of these left on Dec 26th.

Also, checking a few more stores, I found these marked down ...

    2509 Earth Dragon Defense
227 elements, 2 figures, US$35, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Ninjago

    8426 Escape at Sea
159 elements, 0 figures, US$20, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Disney > Cars > Cars 2

    5891 Apple Tree House
539 elements, 0 figures, US$45, 2010
LEGO > Creator

    5865 Mini Dumper
60 elements, 0 figures, US$6, 2010
LEGO > SYSTEM > Creator

    8301 Urban Enforcer
45 elements, 0 figures, US$6, 2011
LEGO > Racers > Tiny Turbos

    5864 Mini Helicopter
52 elements, 0 figures, US$6, 2010
LEGO > SYSTEM > Creator

    7306 Golden Staff Guardians
70 elements, 3 figures, US$10, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pharoah's Quest

    7066 Earth Defense HQ
879 elements, 5 figures, US$90, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Alien Conquest

    7279 Police Minifigure Collection
57 elements, 4 figures, US$10, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > City > Police

    8201 Classic Mater
52 elements, 0 figures, US$7, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Disney > Cars

Subject:
day after Christmas clearances at Wal*Mart (US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:52:20 GMT

The following sets were observed on clearance today at Wal*Mart (and generally at 50% off). Note that not all stores will clearance the same sets, and not all stores will have any of these left on Dec 26th.

    2504 Spinjitzu Dojo
373 elements, 3 figures, US$50, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Ninjago

    2506 Skull Truck
515 elements, 4 figures, US$60, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Ninjago

    4840 The Burrow
568 elements, 6 figures, US$60, 2010
LEGO > SYSTEM > Harry Potter

    8085 Freeco Speeder
177 elements, 2 figures, US$25, 2010
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Clone Wars

    7325 Cursed Cobra Statue
213 elements, 3 figures, US$30, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pharoah's Quest

    2507 Fire Temple
1174 elements, 7 figures, US$120, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Ninjago

    7985 Temple of Atlantis
685 elements, 5 figures, US$70, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Aquazone > Atlantis

    7984 Deep Sea Raider
265 elements, 2 figures, US$30, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Aquazone > Atlantis

    2235 Fire Lord
125 elements, 0 figures, US$20, 2011
LEGO > TECHNIC > Hero Factory > Fire Villains

    7326 Rise of the Sphinx
527 elements, 3 figures, US$50, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pharoah's Quest

    7189 Mill Village Raid
663 elements, 6 figures, US$70, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Kingdoms

    7327 Scorpion Pyramid
792 elements, 7 figures, US$100, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pharoah's Quest

    2254 Mountain Shrine
169 elements, 2 figures, US$20, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Ninjago > Spinners

    6918 Blacksmith Attack
104 elements, 2 figures, US$10, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Castle > Kingdoms

    7977 Seabed Strider
105 elements, 2 figures, US$10, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Aquazone > Atlantis

    7305 Scarab Attack
44 elements, 1 figure, US$5, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pharoah's Quest

    7049 Alien Striker
42 elements, 2 figures, US$5, 2011
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > Alien Conquest

Happy Shopping !

Subject:
New 10223 Kingdoms Joust set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:03:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

TLC just announced a great new Castle set:

Pic links to a set of set pictures in Dan Rubin’s Flickr gallery.

10223 Kingdoms Joust
Ages 12+. 1,575 pieces
.
US $119.99, CA $149.99, DE 119.99 €, UK 99.99 £, DK 1099.00 DKK, AU 199.99 AUD

Watch the Knights battle it out at the Royal Joust.
It’s the most exciting event on the LEGO Kingdoms calendar! Join the King and Queen at the Royal Joust as the knights on horseback battle it out for the hand of the beautiful Princess. This detailed set recreates all the majesty of a medieval pageant, from the large, 6-roomed castle with linked wall extensions, 2 knights’ weapons tents, royal viewing box, jousting fence and of course 2 magnificent jousting horses. Combine 2 Kingdoms Joust sets for a scene that is truly fit for a King. Includes 9 minifigures: king, queen, princess, lion knight, falcon knight, young squire, nobleman and 2 soldiers.
• Includes 9 minifigures: king, queen, princess, lion knight, falcon knight, young squire, nobleman and 2 soldiers
• Knight minifigures include armor decoration, helmet, jousting pole, shield and 2 extra weapons
• Features castle with 6 detailed rooms with lots of accessories and 2 knights’ tents with weapon holders
• Open back for easy access to linked wall extensions
• Also features royal viewing box with flags and coat of arms
• Includes 2 knights’ horses with detailed decoration, weapon holder and armored headgear
• Explore the castle rooms
• Battle it out for the hand of the princess
• Combine 2 Kingdoms Joust sets for a scene fit for King
• Castle measures 20” (51 cm) wide and 12” (30 cm) tall!

Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning January 2012 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone

David Gregory

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact