 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 519
Re: General Box 3 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:06:00 GMT

I received General Box #3 yesterday.  Nice postcard, Tamy.  The building
(sorry, don't remember the name) looks like it would translate very well to
LEGO. :)

We went through the pieces, pulled out a few bits.  From memory:

Head with light-brown hair, full beard (drawn with vertical lines)
Head with gray beard & eyebrows
Brown cowboy hat
Blue cowboy hat
Blue cavalry hat
2 white neckerchiefs
2 cavalry torsos
2 white hands
1 pair black arms
1 witch (dress, torso, arms, hands, head (yech!), and hat)
1 Batlord helmet (with ear-wings)
2 trans-red magic wands
1 white minifig torso (no head, arms or hands)
1 black top hat
~6 white bricks, 1x and 2x
1 blue 4x3 wedge slope
   <http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6069.gif>
2 red inverted 4x3 wedge slopes
   <http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4855.gif>
^^^ Those are among my very favorite types of pieces, I just
    couldn't resist them!
1 gray 1x2 plate
1 red 2x4x3 window frame with yellow 4-panel window
maybe one or two other things that I'm not remembering right now...

I haven't decided what all I'm going to add, but it will most likely be
some leftovers from my recent parts sale.[1]  I might post an 'items added'
inventory, once I've got it.  But no promises.

Steve
--
1-If you want to make a suggestion on what to contribute, or maybe even buy
something, see <http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/sale/>.[2]

Re: General Box 3 Log