 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 518
    Jambalaya FAQ —Patricia Schempp
   Hi! we've got some new people, so I though I'd post this info again... COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Jambalaya FAQ —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Cool! Thanks, Patricia! (...) Some questions I'd like to see answered: o "Should I keep track of what I take and what I put in?" o "What if I don't have any really nice pieces to put in the box?" (quantity vs. quality) (probably also: what (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.faq)