 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9220
9219  |  9221
Subject:
Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:17:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
But as for Green, there are...
1) Dk Green (aka, standard 'Green') (Bricks, and everything else)
2) Bright Green (used in Baseplates, and Plates)
3) Lime Green (Paradisa Plates, Baseplates, various Belville objects)
4) Really Dark Green (Belville BURPS)
-Jon

Green BURPS?  In what set?  I've looked the DB up and down for a Belville
set with geen BURPS and I can't find any in any, although I did come across
some yellow ones.  We are talking about the Big Ugly Rock Piece right?  Any
help would be appreciated.

~Nathan