 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8892
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ben Gatelle writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
So now there are 4 shades of LEGO gray (including the SCALA warm light
gray)?

Ahhh, just imagine if there were that many shades of every color....

Yea, like green...
BEN

OK, well, there aren't really 4 shades of gray... at least not publically
available  (not in Mosaic, at least)

But as for Green, there are...
1) Dk Green (aka, standard 'Green') (Bricks, and everything else)
2) Bright Green (used in Baseplates, and Plates)
3) Lime Green (Paradisa Plates, Baseplates, various Belville objects)
4) Really Dark Green (Belville BURPS)

See also: http://www.baseplate.com/colors/

4 Green shades sounds like more than Gray's 3 shades.

-Jon