 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8855
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
Naturally.
As soon as they arrive.
Pre-orders are accepted, but I can't guarantee that my order won't get
"re-colored"
We shall see...

Thanks for doing this (for assuming the full the risk of possibly breaching
the User Agreement and taking any heat from LEGO which might subsequently
ensue if they find out what you're doing).  Please let us know as soon as
they've arrived when/where we can purchase these from you and for how much.

--Todd