 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8854
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jon Kozan writes:
FWIW, my first order resulted in:
   1 Black => 1 bag of 90 Black
   1 DGray => 1 bag of 90 DGray
   1 MGray => 1 bag of 90 MGray
   1932 LGray => 22 bags of 90 LGray
   1 White => 1 bag of 90 White

LOL!!!!

Beauty!  Will we be seeing these on BAYLIT anytime soon?  I could use about
50 or 100 light gray 1x1 plates and would be happy to pay $.05 apiece for
them.  But I don't need a whole 48x48 baseplate full of them.

Naturally.
As soon as they arrive.
Pre-orders are accepted, but I can't guarantee that my order won't get
"re-colored"
We shall see...
-Jon  :-)