 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6592
  Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!

(...) There was a significant glitch an hour or two ago. But I'm at work, on a 500k DSL, and there's a noticeable slowness on pages with lots of parts on them. Probably due to the downloading of all the images. It's still fine here (except during (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Sanburn Systems Company is Now Online!

Ran, (...) a (...) me (...) on (...) Hmm.. it is running slower right now, must be a few different people on it. I forwarded your last message to work, I need to get ready. But I will definately change some of the bigger part to put 8 products up at (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)