 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17661
  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Most of you know that Maersk is the Danish transportation company that commissioned TLG to produce several truck and ship models since 1974. The most famous Maersk LEGO models are the 2 Maersk LEGO ships. The first was the extremely expensive 1974 (...) (15 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Last year I offered this Maersk Ship, and sold 10 of them. This year I am repeating the offer, since I had leftover Maersk blue parts (unfortunately I bought so many Maersk parts on BrickLink that the price of many of the 71 Maersk parts in the ship (...) (14 years ago, 20-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)