 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17198
Re: Gary Istok - Rare First USA (1961) & First Canada (1962) Catalogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:55:52 GMT

Forgot to mention a couple of things....

They were the very first Lego catalogs produced for outside of Europe.

And my EMAIL address is:  istokg@earthlink.net

Cheers,
Gary Istok