 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16922
16921  |  16923
Subject:
Swap our Monorail track for minifigures & parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:01:08 GMT

Hello

We have small amount of monorail track (20 pieces) that we would like to trade
for some minifigs and/or accesories. All track is used but in fine shape.
Minifigs may be used also.

A photo of the track included is at........

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoMonorailTrack.jpg

I know that the track is not worth gold but neither are most minifigs.
(a similiar selection of track just sold on ebay for $56.00)

Send a photo and offer........ya never know!

We are adults with thousands of online buy/sell/trade references.

Thanks