 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16921
16920  |  16922
Subject:
The Brick Link for Relief is Underway!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.people, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:29:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

For disaster relief, participating BrickLink shops are in a Brick Link for relief effort! These shops will be donating proceeds to the Red Cross and include:

The Legobah System
ToysNTreasures
NVR2MNYLEGOS
Finder’s Keepers
Brick Onion
Trade Express
Kristin’s Bricks
BRICKBOX
Brick Lot FREE S & H
Karen’s LEGO Cafe
BrickFrenzy
Bricks w/o Mortar
and
www.1000steine.de

Please take the time to browse through these shops. To those who have contributed to the AFOL Katrina relief Fund, drop me a line at admin(at)brickjournal(dot)com - I will be making a page to recognize all those who have helped out.

Thanks for the help!

Joe Meno