 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16684
  Cub Foods after Xmas markdowns

I was in Cub Foods here in Fridley, Minnesota (57th & University Ave.) tonight (for groceries, honest!) and found several small sets on after Christmas clearance in their seasonal aisle, most for less than the Target just down the road. I'm not sure (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, FTX)