 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16684
16683  |  16685
Subject:
Cub Foods after Xmas markdowns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:42:03 GMT

I was in Cub Foods here in Fridley, Minnesota (57th & University Ave.) tonight (for groceries, honest!) and found several small sets on after Christmas clearance in their seasonal aisle, most for less than the Target just down the road. I’m not sure if the entire Cub Foods chain was carrying these sets, but it might be worth a look in your local Cub:

4346-4349: The standard 2004 X-pods (red, green, blue, yellow), $2.00 each (Note to locals: There were quite a few of each.)

4505: Designer Sea Machines, $5.00

4742: Alpha Team Chill Speeder, $2.00 (Target had them marked down to $2.78)

They also had three small 4+ Pirates sets (basically a minifig, an animal and a few other small parts) for $2.00 each and some Clickits sets, which were either $4 or $6 (can’t remember, as they don’t give me the same thrill).

(Note to locals: The Fridley Target at 53rd & University has also marked down several sets since I was there a couple of days ago. Most of what they had left of 2004’s World City and Harry Potter sets were marked down 30%, as were some of the Designer sets.)