 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16154
16153  |  16155
Subject:
Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:26:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,
As promised I am now posting a complete inventory
Of the woodfiled mall Lego store located in Schaumburg
Illinois. Below you will find the inventory sorted in
A way that is hopefully understandable. Please note: WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS!  We
will not pack cups unless time permits but we will fill voids with extra parts
and try to make phone orders easy on you. I will probably be making up your cups
so I will try to make it worth your wild to place an order.

1(847)517-1640

Shipping cost:
$0-100    $8.95
$100-200  $14.95
$200-300  $18.95

$100 in cups works out to be around 10-15lbs of brick depending on what type you
get.

cups cost
$12.95 for a large
$ 6.95 for a small

2x4 BRICKS
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3001
-pink
-lime green
-red
-black
-yellow
-purple
-white
-teal
-blue
-sand blue
-orange
-green
*-cream yellow  (a customer says it looks like old milk)

2x6 BRICKS
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2456
-grey "the old one"
-brown "old"
-cream yellow
-black
-yellow
-red
-white

2x2 BRICKS
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3003
-pink
-red
-white
-green
-purple
-blue
-orange
-black

1x2 BRICKS
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3065
-green
-white
*-teal
*-lime green
-red
-yellow

1x3 BRICKS
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3622
*-pink

1X4 BRICKS
-white
-sand blue
-grey "old"
*-light blue
-tan
-red

2X10 BRICKS
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3006
-yellow

TRANS BRICKS
-2x2 trans green
-2x2 trans blue
-2x2 trans red
-1x2 trans white "clear"
-1x2 trans blue
*-1x2 trans yellow
-1x1 trans pink
-1x1 trans blue
-

PLATES
-4x8 yellow
-2x8 red
-2x8 black
-2x6 blue
-2x6 green
-2x6 orange
-2x6 yellow
-2x6 tan
-2x4 yellow
-2x4 dark grey "old"
-2x4 black
-2x3 yellow
*-2x3 grey "old"
-2x3 green
-2x3 red
-2x2 black
-2x2 green
-1x4 black

TECHNIC
-1x14 red
-1x14 dark grey "old"
-1x12 dark grey "old"
-1x12 green
-1x8  red
-1x6  black
-1x6  green
-1x4  black
-1x4  grey "old"
-1x4  blue
-1x2  grey "old" one hole
-1x2  blue       one hole

SLOPES "roof tiles"
all are red
-3x3 corner 33deg.      http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3675
-2x2 corner 45deg.      http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3045
-3x4 33deg.             http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3297
-2x4 45deg. peak        http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3041
-1x3 33deg.             http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4286
-2x3 33deg.             http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3298
-1x2 45deg. peak        http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3044

OTHER
-2x3 yellow brick with round edge
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6215
-1x4 white log brick http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=30137
-2x2 red brick with technic peg
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6232
-30.4x14 tire http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x142
-white hubs  http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=30285
-blue flower http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4728
-red flower  http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4728
-1x4x2 black fence http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3185
-1x6x2 white fence http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30077
*-tall pine tree  http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3471
-bush http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6064
-1x1 trans red tile http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3070b

(*) limited quanitys get it while you can.

Well it looks like we have [100] varieties in the store as of now. We are
getting a shipment tomorrow (Wednesday). If it has pick a brick in it, I will
post an update on Thursday morning.

OnDrew
P.S. I am NOT getting payed to post this. I am doing it on my own time.