 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13645
13644  |  13646
Subject:
FS (and FOTD!): NEW Ep II sets 7153 & 8011
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:19:26 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   What luck!  I think I got a premature batch of Ep II sets at a local
   retailer (who shall remain nameless, and in any case I bought 'em out).
   Two of each are at my BrickLink shop, LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.:

   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

   Prices are set at:

   7153 Jango Fett's Slave I:  $76
   8011 Technic Jango Fett:    $38

   My goal is to break close to even on what I'm keeping, so yes, the
   markup over MSRP has selfish origins, I freely admit.  Shipping charge
   is actual cost of USPS Priority Mail shipping to US addresses, or
   actual cost of airmail shipping plus $1 to the rest of the world.
   Of course, you can piggyback a regular order with these purchases;
   I still have most of my other items on sale, 15% off for parts and
   5% off for sets save the ones above.

   Thanks,

   LFB