 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1799
    "Had it with eBay" celebratory sale —Larry Pieniazek
   I did it. I sold my last item at eBay, and I no longer have a store there or any listings. The prices and service (high and low respectively) don't compare to BrickLink. Maybe they'll change for the better but for now, I had enough. So, to (...) (13 years ago, 30-Jul-11, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !!