 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1799
1798  |  1800
Subject:
"Had it with eBay" celebratory sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:28:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I did it. I sold my last item at eBay, and I no longer have a store there or any listings. The prices and service (high and low respectively) don’t compare to BrickLink. Maybe they’ll change for the better but for now, I had enough.

So, to celebrate, for the next week (ending when we get back from BrickFair) anyone who buys ANYTHING from my store on BrickLink will get 5% off on the merchandise price. Mention this message in your remarks, ask for the discount and when we invoice you, we’ll apply the discount. Easy peasy.

Please mention this message prior to payment, thanks.