 Marketplace / Auctions / 9790
    Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) Jude- At this point I don't have a specific indicator of that, but I will see about incorporating it in the future. Sellers should indicate if they restrict their shipping - personally I always ship internationally on my auctions. -Matt :) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) I incorporated an indicator for that. In all new auctions listed, sellers have the option of choosing to ship internationally, ship to their own country only, or describe their own shipping circumstance. Thanks for the suggestion! -Matt :) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)