 Marketplace / Auctions / 9328
  1000's of excess new parts from Brickmania ends Sun-Mon

The first of several rounds of parts auctions I have posted to eBay will be ending tomorrow and Monday. Posted are 78 lots, containing 1000's of new bulk bricks left over from purchases made for my kit building operation. All pieces have been (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)