 Marketplace / Auctions / 9328
9327  |  9329
Subject:
1000's of excess new parts from Brickmania ends Sun-Mon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 15:42:59 GMT

The first of several rounds of parts auctions I have posted to eBay will be
ending tomorrow and Monday.  Posted are 78 lots, containing 1000's of new
bulk bricks left over from purchases made for my kit building operation.
All pieces have been handled only in the sorting and counting process and
come from a smoke free environment.  Highlights includes 1000's of technic
parts, wheels and vehicle pieces, small train windowns, decorated elements,
and tons more. Also, I did also sort out and post the massive amount of used
"Castle Wall" pieces that were buried under the courtyard of Bloodstone
Castle (which met it's Maker last year).  Since there are so many lots
posted, I will not put individual auction links here, but please use the
following link to my eBay auction listings (you may have to cut out the
entire link and paste it into the URL window on your browser):

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=blackened%40visi.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Os simply search eBay by seller under the name blackened@visi.com

Thanks and take care!

Dan