 Marketplace / Auctions / 8964
Re: Harry Potter Mural on eBay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:58:47 GMT

And i'm surprised it sold so quickly, and for so little.  I probably would
have bid more for it since it's so neat.

Troy

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.auction, Steve Bliss writes:
Wow, this is pretty cool --

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1685229912>

This was the end product of the Union Station Harry Potter event that was • held
this past November.  I was very surprised to see this up on ebay.  It was • my
understanding that it would be turned into K8 for future shows and events.

Christina