 Marketplace / Auctions / 8960
  Harry Potter Mural on eBay!

Wow, this is pretty cool -- (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Harry Potter Mural on eBay!

(...) This was the end product of the Union Station Harry Potter event that was held this past November. I was very surprised to see this up on ebay. It was my understanding that it would be turned into K8 for future shows and events. Christina (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

And i'm surprised it sold so quickly, and for so little. I probably would have bid more for it since it's so neat. Troy "Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:Gpou6I.7At@lugnet.com... (...) held (...) my (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)